Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pics

Sorry that nothing has been posted in a while...things have been really nuts here obviously. So here's a few pics until we have more time.

We went downtown to a "grand illumination" where they lit up a whole bunch of stuff. It was really cold, but Abby loved the deer.






This really cool family was taking pictures at the same time as us, and we offered to toake theirs and they took ours. For the picture, the daughter let Abby wear these antlers that would light up when you pressed a button. When we tried to give them back, she wouldn't take them and let Abby keep them. I love the Christmas spirit.
We got ourselves a tree and decorates it last weekend. Abby had a blast doing it, and didn't break any ornaments.








Abby hanging her stocking.

So my wife is totally awesome at her job. They can write thank you notes to other employees and have them delivered with a candy bar. The last time they came around, this is how many she got:

I am so proud of her.

Also, she has become a slayer of cave crickets. Or spider crickets. Or whatever you want call these things:

They show up in our place from time to time, and if I'm not around to take them out, she does.

Finals have arrived. Must go study something.

4 comments:

The Pattersons said...

it's a real cute family picture!

Mary said...

Yay for Christmas antlers! And rock on, Jodi. I know those thank yous were well deserved.

Julie said...

Wow, abby is really growing up! I love the christmas pictures.

Jodi you could use those candy bars to bribe people to kill the cave crickets! I hate those things with a burning passion. BURNING PASSION.

I'll be seeing you all soon - we're almost there with finals, Rob!

Ryan said...

That illumination park looked really cool. ZoeZoe and Syds love the lights too. We took them to the temple and they loved it.

I like your new T.V. (yes I pay that close of attention...just sizing up the place for the next time I help you all move :)

I think the tree looks great and what an awesome idea to hang the stockings up on the stairs like that.

Abbs looks great...man do I miss her. I hope we can meet up during the holidays...I am sure we can.