Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I PASSED!

Well to all those who have been keeping up with our adventure of me in nursing school for the past 18months I have more news. I graduated with my ADN degree in applied science in May and was waiting on the boards. This past Thursday I was released to setup a time to take them and my time was this past Sunday at 2:00 in Vienna. I crammed for three days. I stayed up until 2 am the night before and even felt like studying the day of and I did. And it has to be said that my Dad who's a Dentist was there with me for it all!!! It was such a comfort! He even took me to the test and walked me to the elevator! After 1 hour and 35 minutes and 86 questions later...the test shut off. I came home. At 12:55 on Monday a phone call to the State board of Nursing and I'm a NURSE! WE DID IT! So it's on to Richmond to invent a Doctor! (And to finish BSN degree for me and a NP graduate degree after that!). HURRAY!!!!
We are at a great high in our success but we know that we stand on the shoulders of giants-that being all who support and love us.
-Jodi

2 comments:

Julie said...

WAHHHH!!!! Congrats Jodi!! You've worked so hard for this - and completely deserve all the success you've earned!! Hope you get a little break before the move to Richmond! Love you guys.

Devo said...

Congrats Jodi! We knew you could do it.

Love,
RDZS