Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Abby is funny sometimes

Oh yeah, I forgot to put this in:
So we were talking about my tooth, and Jodi was saying ways they could maybe fix it. She said they might be able to do a cap, but they might have to give me a flipper. What the heck is a flipper? I didn't have any idea. I only knew that flipper is a dolphin. I let her know that my tooth was broken and I had no need for a dolphin. Abby looked at me with a quizzical look and asked in all seriousness, "daddy, why don't you want a dolphin to break your teeth?"
She makes us laugh pretty good sometimes.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Geez, Rob! Broken teeth and leaky vavles...you need to check yourself in for some repair. Let us know if you need anything. We will be coming home next Saturday, March 7th. Yay! You can ask us then. If you are not busy. And Abby is too funny!